Antelope Creek Ranch offers a 4 day / 5 night hunting package for archery, rifle and muzzleloader hunters. Hunts include 5 nights’ accommodation in a fully equipped ranch house for fall mule deer, whitetails and spring Merriam turkey.
Rifle deer hunts are fully guided with one guide per one or two hunters. All meals, transportation to and from the Chadron airport, lodging and trophy cape preparation are included in the price. Mule deer represent about 90% of the Ranch deer population, with Whitetails the remaining 10%.
Archery and Muzzleloader hunts are generally unguided with transportation to and from the Chadron airport and lodging provided. You are responsible for your own meals.
Spring Merriam “gobbler” turkey hunts are available for 3 days / 4 nights. These hunts are also unguided with transportation to and from the airport and lodging provided. Here again, you are responsible for your own meals.
Fishing for largemouth bass, bluegills and yellow perch in our private ponds is provided at no extra charge for our hunters. No license or stamps are required. Our Hybrid Striped Bass (Wipers) pond, is ready for your angling excitement. A fourth pond was added to the Ranch the Fall of 2005 and is fully stocked with rainbow trout. This beautiful addition to our pond battery has rainbows tipping the scales in excess of 9 lbs.!